Monday, July 18, 2011

I choose U

sayang, just wanna say something :)
for our relationship which is had been for 2 years, 2 months n 15 days, I still remember how i met u...how I wanted to be with u...n not to forget what u did in order to make me love u...everything is still fresh in my mind...I choose to be with u...not because of sympathy, not because of anything else but its because of YOU...
I LOVE YOU for who u really are, not for whom I want u to be...
I LOVE YOU for who I am when I am with u, not who   i wanted to be with...
I LOVE YOU for ur care, for ur love u show me...

sayang, i dun want our relationship to start with something u hide from me...i found out something today...I believe u have ur explaination for it...its just why didn't u tell me in the first place? it would hurt less than how I am feeling now finding out something that happened only 15 days after I accepted u...I believe in u with all my heart...and I still do...I hope we can solve this together...I am not strong to face this kinda thing again n again...Alhamdulillah for last 1 year (more or less) we didn't face this kind of problem...but when this happen again, although it was a long time ago problem, my heart still break into pieces :( i just dunno what to do...I dunno what to say...i dunno how to react...why sayang? help me :( seriously i am sad...hmm...

I HATE IT when u give someone else care...
I HATE IT when u give someone else love...
when u promised to be mine, just still be mine for the rest of life...if not, hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment