Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wedding Preparations Part II

Assalamualaikum & Hi everyone!

Just wanna update about my wedding preparations :D our borang nikah is now being processed at Pejabat Agama Perak..Allah,mudahkanlah semuanya :) 

Mr.K fight to get our Nikah to be on my birthday, 3rd May instead of 4th.. I was super duper happy when Mr.K firmly says nak akad nikah on 3rd May..hehe..lagipun kan we r 'official' on my 18th birthday ;) hehe..doakan that our 4th year together will be the akad nikah day,ya? ;)

Memang rezeki kami bila his mom said 3rd tu mama dah cuti..his along pun cuti jugak masa tu..then,Mr.K asked me to ask my abang kakak is it ok for them if I akad nikah on Friday & they're OK with it! Alhamdulillah :')

so,now tengah tunggu tok kadi say ok pulak before I can officially invite people to my wedding :) Allah~
Wedding preparations yg lain,Alhamdulillah banyak dah settle..tapi dulang hantaran my side still xde progress..haha..xsempat laa nak buat..adoyai..kena start rajin ni! Hee..insya-Allah semangat tu mai nnt rajinlah :P

wedding cake dah order from Melting Bites yg buatkan my kek hantaran for my Engagement :D diorang buat sgt kemas & sedap..lagipun its my sister's friend..so,why not?happy sangat bila diorang accept my childish idea & happily wanna think of how to make it beautifully..hehe..so,memang malas dah nak pikir wedding cake design :P just wanna wait & see :)

So basically,that's all for now..see u next time! :D and please pray for the best thing to happen! :D Allah,guide me all the time ya :)

Assalamualaikum! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment