Tuesday, April 23, 2013

10 Days to Go

Assalamualaikum & Hi everyone :)

Currently tinggal 10 more days till the Nikah day ;) heart is pounding like crazy! Sebenarnya x de la rasa nervous ke ape..but dah several nights cannot sleep at night, makan main makan x peduli sgt time..erm not good not good..

Yg penting, hantaran from my side dah siap :) Alhamdulillah..though still need to do some enhancement as my mom nak something more WOW! while I want something simpler..so,biarlah mom n my eldest sis do it later..hihi

Then,my house Alhamdulillah at the last stage of renovation..still got some other things to be add or change..insya-Allah will complete by today..

Mr.K still haven't finish his internship..he'll end on this Friday while I need to go to the Butik Pengantin to give my body measurement..hari tu x bagi lagi konon-konon nak kurus a little bit more..haha :P

so, that's all for now..don't really have things to update..just a little bit here and there :) hehe

Till we meet again :D

Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment