Saturday, November 9, 2013

[Its Her Story] Tangkapcahaya Photography (Wedding Official Photographer)

Assalamualaikum & Hi Everyone :)
Alhamdulillah, its been 6 months since I've been married :D dah 6 bulan, baru naik modd nak review on my wedding official photographer, which is Tangkapcahaya Photography. The photographers are Shafawi & Shukri. However, kat Pendang side, Shukri was unable to attend due to health reason. So, Shafawi tagged with another 2 photographers to help him out (no extra charge for tagging ok)

There are several photographers that I've reviewed, asked quotation from, availability and so on. In the end I chose Tangkapcahaya because of these reasons:

  1. I love their touch. Photo editting is awesome & suit my taste. Ada some photographers yang pandai ambil shots but their editting made the photo seems dull (not my type)
  2. Their price is the lowest! Average in Penang for 3 events (Akad Nikah, Walimah Pengantin Perempuan & Walimah Pengantin Lelaki) will be more than RM2k or even RM3k (some 1 event RM1000). Alhamdulillah, as I booked Tangkapcahaya somewhere in December 2012, the cost was only RM1550 for 3 events. Diorang ada sediakan several packages. I took yang Pelangi (if not mistaken). I got 1 custom made album (photobook with Glass Cover), 2 sticky album (same picture, same susunan. 1 copy for my mother & another copy for my mother-in-law), 2 ke 3 pictures with frame & 8GB Pendrive. Memang cakap betul, xde nak dapat harga ni anywhere else in Penang. 
  3. No transportation fees. The photographers are from Kepala Batas. They didn't take any charges to come to Penang & even going to Pendang. 
  4. Attitude. Sincerely speaking, x kekok langsung nak posing dengan diorang ni sebab diorang cool & sporting habis. Nak suruh kitorang posing tu, diorang akan pose dulu tunjuk. Memang gelak-gelak all the way. It was fun! :D
The pictures yang diorang capture memang cantik-cantik :) 

Akad Nikah Day:




Before

 After

Tears with mommy :'(

My Imam, bakal Wildan insya-Allah :')

My Bilik Pengantin. DIY by me & mommy :D
*Except the candle stand*

Sarung cincin :) TOTALLY LOVE THE DETAILS :D





Ada orang jerit lega :P

My cutest friends ;)

His cutest friends? HAHA

With his family :')


CLOSE-UP HANTARAN

Hantaran DIY by me, mommy & my eldest sister :D





WEDDING DAY 1 [PENANG]



One of my favourite picture. See the sky! 

Table set-up by Quali Warisan, my caterer.
FB : Quali Warisan


UTP friends <3 p="">

My aunt's family

Housemates :)

MRSM Pendang Friends :D

Pengantin dah mula merepek. Haha

My tired princess of the day 

My acu :D

My most handsome prince of the day!

Pengapit terbaikk!

with my ex-neighbour

Potong cake

His family

OUTDOOR PHOTOSHOOT DAY 1

His potraiture

My potraiture :P




WEDDING DAY 2 [PENDANG]
  
Upon Arrival

His family with the pengapit :D

My mommy & daddy ;)

My family :D





UTP Friends with the kids blocking my face! Haha

UTP Guy Friends

Housemates, Classmates, Soulmates <3 p="">
 

OUTDOOR PHOTOSHOOT DAY 2







So, how was it? If anyone is getting married, or having convocation or maternity photoshoot, do contact them. Haritu tengok schedule diorang sampai March 2014 pun dah ada orang booking  :) Don't miss your chance.

Thank you! :D



3 comments:

  1. wah terharu aih mas n khairul...terima kasih banyak2

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad.. takde gambar kami.. sob sob.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gambar tu bukan photographer ni yang tangkap. haha.
    Sat kami tambah yg ada hampa naa

    ReplyDelete