Saturday, May 5, 2012

My 21st Surprise Birthday Party

Assalamualaikum n Hi everyone :)

this morning at 5.30am suddenly, Anis my roomie wake me up and show me this!


my Birthday Invitation Card :D


the Details about the Party :D

she hurriedly ask me to go shower and siap-siap..me was half awake but just do what she asked..hahaha

then, went we arrived, I was shocked, happy, confused and half-awaked all together, so I just walk around..then when the sun is already up there, I realized that I got the most favourable birthday party that anyone can wish for ;) I started to get extra happy :) I am too lucky to have them as my friends..they willingly slept for 3 hours max, some did not sleep at all and they can still come happily celebrating my birthday although it already past :D I can never ever ask for more! sayang korang lebih-lebih..enjoy the picture :)



my Birthday Cake


they line up, holding balloons written,"HB, muah! Mas..Love U" :')


I got a certificate for entering the age of 21..haha


just a happy me, surrounded with people I love the most and the view I adore the best, SEA!


G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.S <3


disebabkan terlampau banyak menonton Running Man, maka 'Mas, Anis, CROSS!' :P


the man that always made me laugh out loud, louder than him himself :)


kami semua after makan McD Breakfast :D


main tangkap gambar lompat-lompat before matahari terbit :D


we love each other strongly!


friends forever :)


just sweet him trying to make me smile even more :)


I am 21 years old! a key to freedom?haha


semua jealous sebab they are not 21..some are older n some x sampai lagi :P hehe

I really thank them with all my heart for being such a sweetheart that cheer my day up :) even yesterday was not so happy day for me, but they make me happy :D I thank Allah, for sending you, my love ;) thank you lots n lots! the best birthday party ever! until now, I'm still cannot believe that it actually happened :D it was just too perfect, too fun n too unexpectable..I love you guys lots :) thanks!

semoga dengan peningkatan umur ini, Mastura akan bertambah matang, lebih kuat beribadah, semakin tawaduk, selalu rajin belajar, semakin diberkati dan semoga segala harapan dan impian Mastura akan tercapai dengan mudahnya :) ameen~

till we meet again, Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment