Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Me n Them

Assalamualaikum n Hi :)


this is a picture taken at Ritz Garden Hotel in Ipoh about a month ago (I think) hehehe...the orange girl, is my anak sulung, Durratul Maira binti Masri...the blue girl yg dok menyendeng je kat umi dia is my second anak, Aleesya Amani binti Mohammad Faizol...n the little boy on my lap is Muhammad Izz Danial bin Masri, my anak bongsu (for the time being) :D

haaa konfius ke mcm mana anak nama lain-lain? hehehe..dis is all my anak menakan..see, how technology can make them sit tight n quiet n just looking at the screen :) at the same time, their umi can layan her FB, Twitter n men game kat another one..hahaha.. :D 

so, this is a scene, if I ever become a young mother at the age of 20 years old :P hehehe...but looks like it won't happen as its only 4 more months before I become 21 years old :D hahaha..silly thought of me! :P tapi mcm mana pun, angan dan harapan tu perlu ada..so, majulah Umi untuk Negara! muahaha

sory laa post ni xde muhasabah diri pun..mengarut je kan memalam gini?haishh xpa2 :D so, dats all...nunyte :) zzz

Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment