Wednesday, August 28, 2013

EE Jan 09 Raya Celebration

Bismillah ♡
Assalamualaikum & Hi Everyone :)

Currently UTPians are all struggling as it is our study week or to be frank, its our 'study days'. Hehe. Tapi Alhamdulillah, we, EEians of final year first semester get the chance to start our paper on 3rd Sept! So, we got a week to study ;)

Last night, we had our awesome last raya celebration together :'( we gathered at Pocket C, had some juadah raya, some speeches, mind blowing photoshoot sessions (acknowledge the 's' as in plural :P) and also announced the best dressed male & female :)

The food is awesome (though I only ate a little because of my tummyache! Thank you so much for stopping me from gaining weight. HAHA). Will be missing these beautiful people in my course. They just made my study life awesomely superbly mind blowing. We had been through the ups, the downs, the best & the worsts. But Alhamdulillah next semester gonna be our last semester together (Allah, dah start teary eyes. Ok, inhale first!)

So, enjoy the pictures below as I need to get back to study ;) till then!

Assalamualaikum ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment